Asphalt Shingle Roofing
Besides being a great way to waterproof your roof, asphalt shingles are cost-effective and easy to install, making them a favorite for Maine homeowners.
Additional Benefits of Asphalt Roof Shingles:
- Strength: They’re able to withstand the elements year-round.
- Easy install: This common roofing choice can be installed quickly and easily by someone with roofing experience.
- Life span: Most shingles last 15-30 years.
- Classic aesthetic: This classic roofing choice will give your home a traditional look.
- Colors: A wide variety of color options allow you to add your own personal style to your home or business.
- Easily repairable: If damage occurs, individual shingles can be replaced, instead of the entire roof.
Materials for Asphalt Roofing
Asphalt shingles are made by covering fiberglass matting in a mixture of asphalt, fire retardant and water resistant materials. Once dry, stone granules are applied to increase the shingle’s durability. Finally, the shingles are sealed with a heavy-duty sealant, ensuring your home is protected from the elements.
How Asphalt Roofs are Installed
- Ever wonder how the experts at Holgerson Roofing install asphalt roofs? Here’s how the magic happens!
- If we’re replacing a roof, we’ll remove old roofing materials, nails and clean the roof of any debris before we get started.
- To prepare for the new roof, we place an underlayment over the roof. This provides an extra layer of protection from the elements.
- Our team will then fasten the new shingles onto the roof with a nail gun, and before you know it, you’ll have a brand new roof!
Free Installation Estimate!
When you need a reliable, honest roofing company in Maine, call the team at Holgerson Roofing. We’ve built our company on a foundation of hard work, honesty and integrity. We work with you to create the most comprehensive and effective game plan for your roof’s needs.
Contact Holgerson Roofing today to get a free estimate on your new roof.
Warren, ME 04864
Hours of Operation:
Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–4 p.m.